Not everyone will need a full coaching programme. For some, one or two sessions are all that are needed to help them along their particular journey and we are always happy to discuss this approach.
A particular area where individual sessions can provide immediate benefit is in the realm of job-search - you already know what you want to do, but you aren’t having the success you would like in getting there. Coaching support can be provided around:
• Interview coaching - practical tips to help you shine at interview including:
- Presenting yourself effectively
- Reviewing your interview technique
- Good questions to ask at the end of the interview
- Follow up action to enhance your chance of success
• CV/ covering letter drafting
One-off sessions can also be helpful for a host of other areas, too many to include on these pages. Sometimes you just really need to talk to someone independent about what is going on - be it with your job or your job search, or for objective assistance in finalising a career decision.
Whatever the issue, we will try to be as flexible as possible to support your needs. So if there’s something on your mind and you are not sure what support you need, or even whether coaching is an appropriate intervention, just drop us a line and we are happy to have a confidential, no obligation chat to discuss your options.