As a working woman you face unique career challenges at every stage of your professional development.
Frequently discussed issues include:
• Women looking for a strategy in finding a balance between work and the rest of their life.
• Supporting professional women who have taken time off to have a family, who now wish to re-enter the workforce and would welcome a jumpstart in making that first step.
• How to progress, often in a male-dominated environment
• How to increase visibility
• Confidence building and self-promotion
• Political savvy and networking
Whatever your particular challenge, Career Space recognises the specific pinch points facing women during their career. We are experienced at helping women create satisfying and sustainable careers at every stage of their journey.