With a focus on managing your career, this programme is aimed at those preferring a less structured approach but wanting the space to discuss their careers in a safe, impartial environment. The issues that people bring to this programme are wide-ranging and we usually take our first session to develop an approach to best meet your needs. Examples of the challenges that people bring to this programme include:
• Progressing well in their work but looking for a “health-check” to make sure getting the most out of their careers
• Meeting individual or organisational performance objectives
• Getting promoted
• Support for new Partners / Directors
• Addressing specific workplace challenges eg confidence-building, work-life balance etc
Coaching can lead to increased self awareness, and result in clarity of focus. The role of your coach is to guide and facilitate your progress towards defined goals, removing barriers that have prevented change from happening, and helping to break down a large goal down into manageable steps.
How it works
• Providing you with practical support, challenging and encouraging you to achieve clarity around what you want to change or be different, and why.
• Working together to develop clear goals and a realistic plan for how these can be achieved.
• We may suggest various exercises, resources or psychometric instruments (additional charge), where appropriate to realising your coaching goals.
• Underpinning this programme is the aim to raise awareness, confidence and self-belief.
• Programme of face-to-face sessions of 90 mins each (min 4 sessions)
• E-mail and telephone support between sessions
• Psychometric profiling where appropriate (additional charge for reports)
"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake
the world...as in being able to remake ourselves."
Career Management for Lawyers Other Programmes