You have worked hard and smart and it has paid off. But sustaining your position and success demands professional vision and a long-term game plan - it’s more important than ever to step up your performance, management, client development and leadership skills.
Our Career Management Programme for Lawyers specialises in supporting senior level lawyers and will help you move forward. Areas of focus often include the following:
• Understanding your leadership and management style, skills and strengths
• Developing more effective management skills and gaining clarity around how to get the best out of people
• Knowing what really motivates you and how to use that to optimise your performance
• Honing business development skills and translating this into commercial success
• Developing your leadership skills to become a role model for your team
• Increasing your visibility and profile within your organisation
• Developing your brand and understanding how to promote it
• Continued strategic career planning
• First 100 day coaching – what do you want the first 3 months in a new role or job to look like?
• 4-6 face-to-face coaching sessions of 90 mins each
• E-mail and telephone support between sessions
• Psychometric profiling where appropriate (additional charge for reports)
Other Programmes for Lawyers